تنها كاربران عضو مي توانند لينك ها را مشاهده كنند.
Our award-winning Waveshaping Synthesizer. z3ta+ is our top-of-the line instrument, which extends the capabilities of our virtual analog synthesizers line by introducing our exclusive Bandlimited Waveshaping technology. As a complete instrument, z3ta+ is oriented to the professional musician and sound programmer looking for uncompromised sound quality and features.
"A lot of virtual sound generators are competing for your disposable income, and the process of choosing one is further complicated because there are so many worthy contenders. Yet within this crowded field, the z3ta+ still stands out. The sound quality is clean and defined, the interface is, well, clean and defined, and the programming flexibility is enough to keep diehard synthesizer fans off the streets and out of trouble." - Keyboard
"You will be hard pressed to find satisfying results that you won't be able to achieve with z3ta+, whether huge, warm-sounding pads that subtly change over time, bright, shimmering FM sounds, wavetable-style patches with plenty of internal motion within them, deep, thick basses, fat, punchy leads or not-of-this-universe effects for your sound design needs." - Grooves
- 32-bit wavetable synthesis with three rendering modes (DRAFT, NQ, HQ).
- Full Stereo processing.
- 6 Oscillators, 60 built-in waveforms, 10 user loadable waveforms, PWM possible in all oscillators with any waveform.
- 64 voice polyphony (CPU dependant) with polyphony limiter and Intelligent Voice Allocation (no clicks when maximum polyphony is exceeded).
- Independent Waveshaper for each oscillator with 14 wave transformations:
WARP, TWIST, MULTIPOINT, WAVE, SYMMETRY, DRIVE, WAVE, OFFSET, SHRINK, SELFSYNC, BIT REDUCTION, HIPASS and LOWPASS ******s, DC-OFFSET and WINDOW, all fully bandlimited and real-time capable.
- Full Legato mode when monophonic mode is selected.
- Circular inter-oscillator modulation.
- Ring modulation, Hard Sync, PM and FM modes for any oscillator.
- MULTI mode for any oscillator, which turns any oscillator in 8 oscillators (4 stereo oscillators) with adjustable detune.
- Octave (-5 to +5 oct), Transpose (-12 to +12 semi), Detune
(-50 to +50 cent) and Phase (0 to 360 deg) controls for each oscillator.
- Key sync and Free Running, Normal or Inverted, with or without keyboard tracking modes for any oscillator.
- Main Transpose, Main Tune controls.
- Oscillator random tune control with per-oscillator generator.
- Adjustable Punch control (drum machine-like DC burst).
- Individual settings for Pitch Bend Up and Down (-12 to +12 semi).
- 4 Pitch Bend modes: Normal, Up, Down and Hold notes.
- 4 monophonic/polyphonic Portamento modes: Normal and Fingered, Fixed and Variable time.
- Two mixing busses for oscillators outputs.
- Individual Level/Modulation amount control.
- 2 Stereo ******s (4 ******s total), 10 ****** Modes: 12dB/oct
LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 24dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 36dB/oct LPF, formant. ******s can be set in parallel or serial.
- Individual Cutoff, Resonance, Resonance Boost, Pan, Level and Limiter controls for each ******.
- Link mode.
Low Frequency Oscillators
- 6 Morphing capable LFOs, 4 global, 2 local (per-voice), all host Tempo Sync capable.
- One-shot LFO mode.
- 60 waveforms, 10 user waveforms.
- Individual Offset, Delay, Fade In, Morph Time, Speed, Tempo Sync and Key Sync mode controls.
- 10 LFO combination modes: MORPH, ADD, IADD, SUB, ISUB, MUL, MIN, MAX, HALF1, HALF2.
- Eight 6-stage envelope generators, 1 bipolar, 6 unipolar, 1 main Amp eg, all with adjustable positive or negative amount.
- Individual Delay, Attack Time, Slope Time, Slope Level, Decay Time, Sustain Level, Release Time controls.
- Individual Attack, Slope, Decay and Release shape controls with 3 shapes (linear, slow, fast).
- Algorithmic arpeggiator with all basic patterns.
- MIDI arpeggiator with 100 built-in patterns.
- Included converter to create arpeggio patterns from Standard MIDI files.
- 16 row modulation matrix with Source, Range (min/max), Curve, Control and Destination options.
- 24 modulation sources, including all LFOs, Egs, Attack and Release velocity, Unipolar and Bipolar keyboard tracking, internal functions and polyphony.
- Min and Max modulation adjustable.
- 12 modulation curves, including Linear, Slow, Fast with normal and reverse polarity, and four pitch curves.
- Over 200 modulation controls, including all Egs, unipolar and bipolar Pitch Bend, channel and polyphonic Aftertouch, Modulation Wheel, Breath, all MIDI CCs, velocity, unipolar and bipolar keyboard tracking, audio input and X-Y pad.
- Over 60 destinations, including Pitch, PW, Levels, Routing, Pan, LFO and EG parameters, Functions, and many FX parameters.
- 6 Drive modes, including Soft/Hard drive, Valve Amp, Smart Shaper and Heavy Metal (local plus global drive stage), individually selectable for both ******s.
- Tone, Drive and output Level controls.
- Progressive Stereo Decimator (lo-fi).
- 9 Mode Modulation section, full stereo operation (except when mono modes are selected)
- Modulation speed sync'able to host Tempo.
- 3 modulation waveforms.
- Broad range of Chorus, Flanger and Phaser effects available, including mono/stereo chorus, flanger and phaser, 6-voice chorus, Quad phaser.
- Delay, Speed, modulation Depth, Feedback, 2-band Modulation
Equalizer with selectable modes and Level controls.
- 3 Mode dedicated compressor, with Threshold, Ratio, Gain and output Level controls.
- Delay Section
- 3 individual stereo delay lines, with Time (L & R), Delay, Feedback and Level controls.
- Multi mode 3-band EQ inserted in the feedback loop, with 6 EQ modes.
- Tempo Sync capable.
- Three independant delay lines which sync to host tempo.
- Stereo, Ping, Cross and LRC delay modes.
- Three-band stereo equalizer with six eq modes for each delay line.
- Individual time settings for L and R channels, feedback and level controls.
- Full stereo reverb.
- 4 Reverb modes, including Small Room, Mid Hall, Big Hall and Plate.
- Size, Damp, Lo, Hi and Wet/Dry controls.
- Full stereo eq.
- 7 band equalizer with 11 equalizer modes (Wide 1/2/3, Half 1/2/3, Low, Lo/Mid, Mid, Mid/Hi, Hi).
- Stereo Cabinet-Amp simulator, with 19 different preset simulations.
- Effect bypass.
- Stereo Main Limiter.
Graphic User Interface
- 2 page main window, 3 deployable windows (Shaper, X-Y Pad, Spectral Analyzer), several subsections display.
- Graphics by bitplant!
- Inertial sliders, menu-driven multi lists, fast page selectors.
- Copy/Paste functions for Shapers/Oscillators/******s/LFOs/EGs/Delays.
- Sound Preview ribbon at bottom, variable velocity (y position), MIDI transmit to host (VST).
- Polyphony indicator.
- Master Volume and Limiter controls, output VU meter.
- Full mouse wheel support.
- Focus-capable controls, full PC-Keyboard support.
- Deployable X-Y pad with random mode via right-click, assignable as SOURCE
and CONTROL in the modulation matrix.
- Joystick support, MIDI Learn.
Programs / Banks
- Bank and Program selector, Program up/down, Program Name display/editor.
- 6 banks (A-F), 768 program capacity, ships with 768 top-quality factory presets. - Saves and Loads standard .fxb and .fxp files, and MIDI bank files.
- Drag and drop support.
- Compressed bank file format, to save space in song/bank files.
- All settings saved in the song.
- Copy/Paste/Paste Special/Swap/Initialize program utilities.
- Auto-load of Default file, utility to save Default File.
- Native support of Scala (.scl) microtuning definition files.
- 200 microtuning files included, over 2900 freely available.
- All controls are MIDI Learnable, with adjustable min/max/reverse status via right-click.
- Multiple MIDI CC#'s are possible to be assigned to same control, multiple
controls can be attached to one MIDI CC#.
- Ultralight ASIO host for live performance and programming (90k)
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Virtual keyboard with PitchBend/Modulation/Breath/Aftertouch/Program Change/Transpose controls using PC keyboard.
- Simultaneous use of multiple MIDI ports.
- Saves 16-bit and 32-bit WAV files direct-to-disk.
3. COPY THE FOLDER Cakewalk - Access Z3ta+ - Virus TI VSTi v1.2 - PC INTO YOUR VST PLUGINS FOLDER